Very Naughty Secretary

I've been working for Mr. Peterson for a few months now. I've developed a very inappropriate crush on him 
Over this period of time.  I find myself thinking about him when I am at home with my husband. I purposely 
wear provocative blouses and skirts to work hoping that he would notice me & make an advance of some type.
Today right before lunch he came to my desk and asked if I needed for him to sign anything before he 
left for the day.  I was so excited when I saw him standing there, & did have some documents I needed for 
him to look over and sign. I stood up and handed him the folder, making sure to lean over extra far so 
that he would be able to see my cleavage. I could feel his eyes on me...I loved it!He asked me how everything was going & I let him know that everything at the office was fantastic...then I felt my heart pounding & I took this as my chance to lead into something naughty. I told him that I wished my home life was as satisfactory as my work environment. I explained that my husband's sex drive waslacking somewhat & that I wasn't getting enough attention in that area. I asked him if he would give me some attention as I slowly opened my blouse, exposing my leopard print bra. I squeezed my tits together & told him that nobody would find out if we fucked around at the office, my exact words were..."I can be VERY discreet". He opened up and started to tell me about how his wife rarely gives him sex, if he is lucky he gets it once a month. I giggled knowing that I had broken the ice; we were going to have some serious interaction here. I proceeded to tell him that I look forward to coming to work in the hopes that he would notice me. I told him how I wear sexy lingerie underneath my work attire just in case something was to happen. I even 
told him about the time I played with myself under my desk while thinking of him, secretly hoping he would catch me in the act & have to discipline me in some way...(story continued in members area) 

xxx Desirae Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment