The Naughty Milf Next Door

My son has this friend named Brian. He is 18 years old & really cute. He is on the shy side, which I find even more attractive. He came over to our house today looking for Brandon. I told him he would be home in a little bit & invited him inside to wait. I really just wanted a chance to visit with him alone. I have a huge crush on him & really wanted to seduce him while Brandon wasn't around.  I asked him if he could give me his opinion on some sexy lingerie that I purchased for my husband. 
He was pretty nervous and quiet, but that is ok.  I stripped down for him in our living room, exposing my pink & leopard lingerie with an open bust. I turned around and showed him my ass and thong panties. Then I led him into our bedroom...(Story Continued Inside Members Area) 

xxx Desirae Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment