Naughty Call Girl

I think I have found a very loyal and devoted customer. He called he service and requested me specifically.  He told me that he made sure they didn't trick him with a fake picture. He also requested that I wear some type of leopard dress with gold high heels.  Luckily, I have a HUGE wardrobe full of lingerie & high heels. I showed up a little early & knocked on the door. I was happy to see a very well dressed guy with a very nice smile greeting me. We didn't waste a whole lot of time on small talk. I asked him what he was interested in. He told me he wanted to fuck me & asked if it was okay to cum on my face. I assured him that I don't have a whole lot of rules, that I would be happy to take a facial from him. He followed me down the hall into his bedroom. I did a little strip tease for him. Slowly exposing my perky hard nipples and supple ass.  I bent over the bed and spread my legs for him. I pulled my panties to the side and showed him my wet pussy lips as I pinched my nipples. I told him that I wanted to be a good little slut for him & there I was going to please him in whatever way he wanted. I told him he could even spank me really hard. I wanted to make him very happy. The bulge in his pants was enormous & I couldn't wait to get my hands on his dick...(story continued in members area)

xxx Desirae Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment