Naughty In Uniform

I really love wearing sexy booty shorts. My sexy lover really loved these pictures as well. He is such a sexy guy & I love posing for him....I get so wet during out little picture sessions. I also love that I've got a sexy little tan line down below. ;) I hope you like it as well. I've been thinking about shaving my pussy completely. I am going to put up a poll in my blog to see what the final verdict will be. In this set I strip down slowly for you, bending over for you to see my booty peeking out from my tiny booty shorts. I wish you could feel how silky the material is against my skin. I wore some cocoa butter lotion on my legs as well, I love rubbing it on. I will have to post a candid vid of me just rubbing lotion all over my body....that sounds very sexy. What do you think? Chat with ya soon!

xxx Desirae Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment