My Sexy Laid Back Date with Carl

I decided to try a different approach to finding new sexy lovers. I joined a very mainstream site, where guys are really looking for long term partners. I thought this angle may not be very successful because many guys would feel weird about being with a married woman while her husband watches. Sometimes I meet guys and just let hubby listen on the phone, but it has been a while since hubby has filmed me with one of my lovers. I was very upfront in my ad, I stated that I was married & that I wasn't looking for anything serious....just sex. We can go out to dinner once in a while or something, but it is strictly a short-lived sexual relationship. I have had some really sexy responses, & yes...some pretty trippy ones as well. I will stick with the sexy ones! lol. Anyways, I spoke with Carl for about two weeks now. He is a 38 yr old accountant. He had an awesome smile, and I have to say that if I wasn't married....I would definitely date him!! yikes, hottie alert!

He came over to our place & I wore some sexy lingerie for him. Hubby was very excited to film us....I had a great time with Carl. I can't wait to suck his nice hard cock again & have him fuck me. He felt so good in my pussy!

xxx Desirae Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment